LORIOT Business Connect is the matchmaking event aimed at helping to accelerate the ongoing process of digital transformation in different sectors.
After the great success of the first Smart City edition, the second edition of this event is dedicated to Smart Industry with the goal of helping our partners and clients active in the industry 4.0 market to get in touch with new solutions and use cases in order to bring further innovation to their industrial processes or to those of their customers.
At the same time, this initiative represents an excellent opportunity for solution providers to expand their businesses.
In order to identify the 5 solution providers to be sent to the event we launched a call and started a short scouting phase.
We have received applications from companies of excellent quality and choosing among them 5 companies was extremely hard.
Today we are pleased to announce the 5 selected LoRaWAN Solution Providers that will participate in the LORIOT Business Connect - Smart Industry Edition and pitch their solution to an audience of decision makers from Telco Operators, Utility companies, System Integrators, relevant industrial global players.
- Breeze Technologies (DE) - AI-enabled air quality sensors, data and analytics.
- Enginko (IT) - Reliable and high-value LoRaWAN sensors designed for industrial environments.
- Flowserve (US) - End-to-end IoT solution for pumps, seals and valves for industrial applications.
- SmartMakers (DE) - End-to-end real time multi-purpose Asset Tracking & Condition Monitoring solution.
- Tektelic Communications Inc. (CA) - TEKTELIC ATEX certified LoRaWAN Gateway solution specifically designed to meet the industrial requirements.
The event will take place digitally on 16 March.
Congratulations to the 5 selected Solution Providers, looking forward to hearing your pitches during the LORIOT Business Connect - Smart Industry Edition!