The management policy is based on the following principles and commitments:
- Customer satisfaction. Without customers we have no Organization, so we are committed to them and their satisfaction.
- Security of the information:
- Confidentiality: guarantee that only authorized persons access the
information or service.
- Integrity: guarantee that the information or service is presented correctly.
- Availability: Meet SLAs and service requirements.
- Compliance with customer, legal and regulatory requirements regarding quality and information security
- Continuous improvement.
- Leadership. The people responsible for people and processes are leading by example.
- Participation of people. All people have autonomy and the opportunity to participate actively in the functioning of the Organisation.
- Approach based in:
- Processes. Customer orientation, improvement of internal communication and teamwork.
- From system to management. Interrelation among the processes.
- Facts for decision making. We measure, analyse, and make decisions focused to the improvement of the organization.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and partners that provide long-term relationships based on trust.
Julian Studer - CEO